On Monday we asked agents on Twitter to give us three words that describe their first sexual experience. The responses varied. Some made us go ‘aww’ others made us giggle and still others made us nod in rueful recognition. But as responses kept coming through the day, a pattern emerged.About 50 people responded on Twitter and Facebook. Their answers can be categorised as below.
1. BAS KYA?52% of first time experiences seem to have been underwhelming, disappointing or confusing.57% of these responses were all some variation of - “Was that it?!” All of these were women - orientation unknown. 23% of the responses were more on the stoic side, sort of “I’m sure it will get better, right?” That’s the spirit.
2. Mmmm17.5% of the respondents had first experiences that made them go ‘mmmm’, sigh, uff. Their responses were sighs and cries like
- Time sl---o---w--l--l---y pu---- l--su--a--t---ed
- I am LIT
- Do that again!
3. Hurray!For 5% the first experience with making whoopee made them go wheee! Some of their responses were:
- Terribly emotional, really happy and 'wow' - done it, finally!
- Just did it #NIKE'D' if you know what I mean
4. Yuck!25% people did not have great first experiences. Some were unhappy while some were just embarrassed. We really hope it got better for them with time. Here are some of their responses.
- Beizzati ho gayi (That was humiliating)
- This is painful!
- End of conversation